A moment of HEALING is lined by ENERGY
A SLM conversation with Hass Sadeghi
Energy – something that we cannot see, touch, smell, or taste. But, boy, can we feel it! Walk into a room, you feel its energy. A loved one’s scornful look tears you down. A child’s laughter uplifts your soul. No words are said but energy is exchanged. It is all around us and within us; it fuels our lives.
How can we create and sustain the energy that we want in our lives?
My guest this episode is Hass Sadeghi. He answers this question as we discuss energy.
In this SLM episode, we discuss:
- How moving an inch at the energetic level moves a mile at the physical level
- How we can create and sculpt our consciousness
- The two-year period in which life seemed to be knocking Hass down: he was in 2 car accidents; his brother died; his parents were in a car accident; his relationship ended; he was physically ill – and how being knocked down created a PAUSE so he could RESET his life;
- Being sensitive to our sensitivities
- The expanding impact of our energy and how it starts from self-love and self-care
Listen to my conversation with Hass and discover how:
a moment of HEALING is lined by ENERGY.
Thank you for listening to Silver Lining Moments.
By Hass sharing and by you listening, together we are:
expanding love and light,
one person at a time,
one story at a time,
one Silver Lining Moment at a time.