CONNECT with SILVER LINING MOMENTS by giving a SILVER LINING MOMENT, by getting SILVER LINING MOMENTS, or both!
SILVER LINING MOMENT
SILVER LINING MOMENT
As my friend Donna once told me: “Your healing is my healing; your joy is my joy;”
your SILVER LINING MOMENT may inspire and empower someone else.
You can give a SLM by
- sharing a SLM story
- sharing a SLM photo
- sharing a photo of you with your SLM or BEING Journals
- sharing a comment, or
- just saying hello
in the space below.
Whichever you choose, you are expanding your light into the world.
We would love to be a Silver Lining Moment for you with:
- Your Weekly SLM, a short video, mini-blog, or photo sharing a SLM with you
- Your Weekly celebration of BEING, a short video, mini-blog, or photo that reflects on just BEING by using a list prompt, BE-OODLING, or some other creative idea
- Your Sample from SLM: A Practice of Gratitude & Resilience
- Your Sample of The BEING Journals
- Your Quarterly newsletter SLM updates
- Special offers & promotions from SLM
Choose which ones you want to receive below.
Whichever you choose, we hope that we are expanding light into your world.
By you sharing your light, by others sharing theirs, in our shared connection, we are expanding love and light one person at a time, one story at a time, one SILVER LINING MOMENT at a time.
* indicates required
IN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Silver Lining Moments has pages on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
We love to connect with you on social media. We realize that too much social media use may be harmful to our mental and emotional well-being and we also value your time. Just as we limit the amount of time we spend on social media for our own health and well-being, we limit how much we post on social media out of respect for your health and well-being. We, at the most, post once a week for SLM and once a week for the BEING Journals.
Even when we are not posting, we are sending you lots of positive energy wherever you are in each moment.
However we connect, we see your light shine and we match it by:
Expanding love and light,
One person at a time,
One story at a time,
One SILVER LINING MOMENT at a time