Silver Lining Moments:
a space for conversations, thoughts, and ideas that expand love and light
In 2010, Courtney had a good job with friendly colleagues and a stable income. Yet, her inner voice told her she needed a change. She listened.
In embracing change, she quit her job, traveled, and volunteered. Courtney describes these moments as “course-corrections” for her life. She found clarity for her purpose and passion. In so doing, she has and continues to make positive changes in her personal life, her professional life, and in an entire industry. She is a leader of sustainability in the event planning industry.
In this conversation, Courtney and I discuss:
- The course-correction moments in her life – traveling, volunteering, and listening to her inner self
- How one moment or experience has a ripple effect on our lives
- How finding and living your purpose and passion can develop over time, over experiences, and over moments
- Sustainability in the event planning industry
- Ways that businesses and entire industries can operate sustainability
- Community and helping one another
- Embracing change
My hope for you as you listen to this episode is that you feel connected to yourself, to your community, and the world. And, as we are all facing a changing world together with COVID-19, may we all have clarity as to how we want our present and future lives – as individuals, as friends and families, as communities, as countries, as one world – to be.
As for me, from my conversation with Courtney, I realize how:
a moment of CHANGE is lined by CLARITY.
Thank you for listening to Silver Lining Moments.
By Courtney sharing and by you listening, together we are:
expanding love and light,
one person at a time,
one story at a time,
one Silver Lining Moment at a time.